AVP – IT Governance, Risk & Compliance, Europe & Americas
– 10+ years of relevant IT Risk Management experience
– Experience in Banking sector
– Strong track record in IT Assurance, IT Audit, IT Process Management
– Experience with banking and privacy regulation
– Experience with Cloud platforms, frameworks and best practices
– roll out and regularly review applicability of IT Governance framework, policies and processes across international locations;
– provide end-to-end guidance to international teams and coordination across local/HO teams in order to timely respond to and address audit findings, while checking for factual accuracy and completeness of evidences and action plans;
– monitor the timely and appropriate remediation of IT risks and issues;
– provide IT-Risk & Governance oversight across a number of international locations.
– maintain oversight of regional regulations, circulars and notifications relevant to IT operations and controls, and accordingly advise IT project teams, local and HO management.
– prepare monthly reports covering IT-risk findings and KPIs across International locations, to be communicated to Senior/Executive Management, while tracking related actions and decisions.
– create IT Control Governance & Compliance self-assessment checklists, share with International IT-teams, and regularly track related results and trends.
ensure that appropriate risk and compliance inputs are shared timely with relevant parties when drafting Risk Acceptance Forms, Project Business Cases and Plans etc.