Marc Ellis is hiring for :
Job Title : Dev Ops
Location : Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose :
You will be someone who is fairly technology savvy and can cope with using tools that aren’t limited to Selenium Web Driver or QC and will have some ability to code in languages such as Ruby/Java and can automate. We expect familiarity with modern testing frameworks, approaches, and some ability to code, as well as working practices such as TDD, BDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps.
Essential Skills :
▪ Build and maintain test scripts using an automation test tool including TDD/BDD techniques.
▪ Create test automation frameworks.
▪ Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation.
▪ Use risk-driven techniques.
▪ Work with the Development team to capture and re-use automated unit test cases, stubs, drivers, and other Development test objects.
▪ Work with the development team to create and maintain an automated nightly test pack.
▪ Ensure proper traceability, version control, and configuration management of all test objects developed.
▪ Report progress and provide any test metrics or reports required to support the team Accurately and comprehensively record defects discovered during execution of test cases.
▪ Prepare test data and test estimates.
▪ Report issues and risks to the team.
▪ Provide support and knowledge to other members of the team.
▪ Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behavior and performance (any of Selenium, Geb, Wiremock, Jmeter, Gatling, Sauce Labs).
▪ An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
▪ Working knowledge of Unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
▪ Knowledge of the git version control system.
▪ Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
Desirable Skills :
▪ Mentor and train others in a non-line management capacity.
▪ Experience presenting work at user groups, businesses, and peers.
▪ Experience in testing high-traffic websites.
▪ Experience in testing large data sets.
▪ Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems.
Interested candidates can share their CVs to Yara@marc-ellis.com