· Exp– 0 – 3 Years
· Open Role– 1
· Tenure- 6 months
Goldman Sachs’ Global Investment Research division (GIR) delivers value-added research to clients in the equity, fixed income, currency and commodities markets.
Goldman Sachs develops global client-focused research in economics, portfolio strategy, derivatives and equity and credit securities. Our clients use these insights and investment ideas to develop their strategies.
GIR produces original, fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies. Our research teams continually identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
The Research Curator and Publishing Specialist will work with the Managing Editor for Global Investment Research to support the department’s digital content strategy.
The job offers the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of how sell-side research is produced and presented to clients.
· Aiding in the production of high-profile research reports, coordinating between analysts, editors and production teams in the design and production of high-quality renditions across multiple platforms
· Editing and maintaining the research portal and the links that connect reports and the portal
· Organizing, ranking and tagging of research across subject areas, and creating collections, pages and channels of related work
· Curation of research by themes and areas of interest to connect the dots between the best work and to aid clients in understanding the body of material;
· Working with designers on information graphics, videos, packaging, slideshows and other alternative ways of presenting and displaying information;
· Aiding analyst teams in the transition to digital publishing and the development of supporting resources and best practices;
· Rapid modifications of reports or section(s) of reports to aid in publishing
· Building and maintaining libraries of editorial and design assets, including glossaries, style guides, summaries, descriptions and investment theses
· The creation and maintenance of layout templates for frequently used pages, exhibits and report styles.
· Financial markets knowledge and experience
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Experience in the use of CMS tools (experience with AEM is a plus)
· Demonstrating thorough understanding of the various products/publications produced
· Ability to work under deadline pressures in managing a daily editorial flow
· Relationship skills to work across disciplines and help subject matter experts
· Ownership and follow-through on projects to completion
· Strong editorial judgment, editing, analytic and writing skills
· Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance, economics, journalism or related field
· Proficiency in Quark Express
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
· Experience in information architecture, wire-framing, creating mock-ups and storyboards.