Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Interact with customers, business analysts, product managers, architects, QA team to ensure all
requirements are considered.
• Should be able to work in Agile development model.
• Understand design and convert it into efficient code.
• Work with lead to come up with proper development estimates.
• Write unit test cases and ensure maximum coverage.
• Follow coding best practices and self-review of code.
• Participate in peer reviews of code and test cases.
• Follow CICD processes right from start.
• Contribute to building knowledge repositories and reusable components.
• 2-6 years of experience of working in development of distributed systems.
• Strong knowledge of Java /Spring / Spring boot/ Hibernate / web services.
• Efficient in developing RESTFul apis.
• Strong problem-solving skills / analytical skills.
• Strong debugging skills.
• Knowledge of SQL / No SQL systems.
• Expertise in developing unit test cases leveraging tools.
• Good understanding of performance and security consideration.
• Familiar with devops tools and practices.
• Exposure to cloud technology.
Bonus Skills :
• Experience in ecommerce domain.
• Experience in playing customer facing roles.
Interested candidates, please share your updated resume at email@example.com