Greetings from HiyaMee.!!
***Exciting job opportunity***
Immediate placements for below role with our Client for Fulltime Opportunity
Role : Salesforce Developer
Exp : 5+
CTC : 15
Location : Bangalore, Kerala, Chennai
Notice period : Immediate to 20 Days
Skills Required :
Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Lightning, Java
Looking for a Salesforce Developer. SFDC Senior Developer: 5+ years IT industry total experience, with at least 4 years specifically in Salesforce.com development, and implementation, administration, and configuration.
• The Salesforce development (coding) experience as stated above must be in Apex and Visual force and Lightning, and any affiliated coding technologies required for Salesforce like Java-script frameworks.
• Any prior experience with other technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
• Candidate should have strong hands-on experience in Apex/Visual force and Lightning coding, and in Salesforce administration, configuration and customization, including reports and dashboards
• Must Have: Developer Certification (Platform Dev 1 and 2) and AppBuilder Certification
• Good to Have: Advanced Admin (ADM301) or Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certifications
• Must Have: Experience of at least 2 Actual Projects in Salesforce.com LIGHTNING version, including working on Aura framework, and creating Lightning components/LWC
• Candidate should have Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script. Hands-on experience on Sales, Service, Community Clouds.
• Strong Problem-solving skills, with ability to get multiple solutions for/approaches to solve a problem/scenario
• Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding
• Integrate with Force.com Web services including SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and typical API client architecture. Plus experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
• Experience using Apex Data Loader
• Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
• Must have experience with production deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and working on solving deployment errors
• Knowledge on HTML/HTML5, CSS, XML, AJAX, Web-services, Google APIs, JQuery/any other java-script framework. Object oriented programming experience in J2EE/.Net platforms.
• Candidate should have very good understanding of Salesforce Admin activities like – user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc…
• Strong hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization, and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related discipline.
If you are interested please share updated Resume