We are hiring!!
Role : Senior Ecommerce Specialist
Work location : Ajman (throughout UAE)
Language skills : English mandatory, Arabic will be a plus
Posted on : 13 September 2021
An expert in online sales strategies and the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
· Responsibilities include monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience
· Increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
· Execute ad campaigns on search engines and other websites and research and implement the latest digital marketing strategies using social media.
· As a website optimization expert, your other duties include managing site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business
· You are expected to collect necessary content to use for each product or service offering, and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the company.
· You keep a promotions calendar, track all e-commerce marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to improve your strategies.
· Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
· Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve kpis
· Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
· Report on performance
· Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
· 4 years’ experience minimum in similar role
· UAE experience is a must
· Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
Please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Senior Ecommerce Specialist”