Marc Ellis is hiring for Soc Security Analyst
Location : Dubai
Benefits: Family visa, medical, and annual tickets (cash in hand).
As a SOC Security Analyst (I), you will :
• Responsible for the validation and analysis of investigations within Security Operations Center (SOC) Analysts.
• Responsible for completing the documentation of the investigation; determine the validity and priority of the activity and escalate to a Security Response Team, as needed.
• Provide communication and escalation throughout the incident per the SOC guidelines.
• Be prepared to work between 8 – 10 hours shifts
• Enjoy all the cultural, educational, and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers.
To bring your dream to life, you’ll need :
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in the Information Security domain.
• 3+ years of experience in SOC or NOC environments.
• Direct Exposure to either one of the ffg technologies: Arcsight, Splunk, McAfee, Symantec, Tripwire, Cisco,
• Must be currently working in a Security Operations Environment
Interested candidates can share their profiles at email@example.com