Company : Honeywell Technology Solutions
Minimum qualification and experience:
· Masters or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree from a reputed university.
· Minimum 12+ years of Proven Aircraft industry experience.
· Proven ability to design mechanical components for gas turbine engines or aircraft systems or Aircraft primary structure.
Should be a Self-starter and work independently, with strong oral and written communication
· Must demonstrate Aircraft industry practices, processes and methods.
· Demonstrates drawing interpretations, spec interpretations, manufacturing techniques and GD&T.
· Proven ability in converting design concepts into a manufacturing drawings. Must demonstrate design to cost / manufacturing and detail design.
· Should be an expert in using CAD tools like UGNX/CATIA V5. Should handle advanced modelling techniques like PMI, MBD, FIberSIM.
· Should be an expert in using PLM tools like Team center, ENOVIA, PDM.
· Understands change management, configuration management and documentations.
· Exposure to CAD and PLM automation will be added advantage.
Interested candidates, please share your updated resume at email@example.com (*Mention Job ID*)
JOB ID: HRD119659